TAG. I'm it.

I've been tagged and I've taken way too long to respond. (sorry Jessica... perhaps I can take you out to Diddy Reese???) ;)

So. Here are eight (more) random things about me. Let's make this short and sweet because I've already listed 100 random facts about me back in January.

Doesn't that count for something?!?! No? Ok then... let's get on with it.

1. I'm turning 30 on the 30th this month and each time
the thought crosses my mind I begin to have a small panic attack. I WAS okay with turning 30 up until about 2 weeks ago. I'm starting to feel like I'm running out of time. For A LOT of things. Ugh.

2. Singer/Songwriter I never tire of: Greg Laswell. He never disappoints.

3. I truely believe I can eat anyone under the table... in CHOCOLATE.


4. I have never been drunk. Nor have I ever finished an alcoholic drink (perhaps for my 30th birthday???). That probably shouldn't be something to strive for.

5. I am not allowed to go to the following stores alone (but I do anyway): Anthropologie, Target, and any craft/art store.

6. I am not much of a phone person. So please don't call me to just "chat." As long as our conversation has a purpose, I'm fine. But I'd much rather see your bright, shiny face in front of me.

7. I have never lived farther than 30 minutes from my parents or even outside the state of California. Someday though... :)

8. Some of the best alone time I have is in my car (driving or parked). Whether it be a time of worship, prayer, or just simply enjoying the drive and delighting in God's creation, I just love to drive.

So there you have it. Am I dismissed??? :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

A+! You are free to go to recess! ;-)

And no, I never figured out who that mysterious anonymous was... Dagnabbit. I really want to know!